Pure skin at last ! We all want a flawless complexion. But the whole thing is not that easy, especially when stress, a change in diet or incorrect care thwart our plans . All of these factors stimulate the body’s own sebum production, clogged sebum glands and thus blackheads and pimples develop . And one more bad news: it affects all ages. The good news: There are a few things you can do to get clean skin. We reveal the best tips and tricks.
The best tips for pure skin
- Hygiene : stay away from your face! There are bacteria and dirt on the hands that make for blemished skin . If you hold your chin, nose and forehead all the time, you will get pimples and blackheads. In addition, to prevent impurities, you should change your towel and pillowcase regularly. Pimples on the cheek can come from the cell phone, which you always hold on your face when calling. So here too: if you want clean skin, you have to brush regularly.
- Steam bath : Pimples and blackheads are the result of clogged pores. They can best be opened with a steam bath. Excess sebum flows off without irritating the skin, unlike when squeezing out pimples. So a steam bath is the gentle method for clean skin. Here are some other great techniques on how to best open pores .
- Expired care products : Yes, make-up and beauty products can also expire. If the cosmetic products are too old, they can no longer develop their effect. And even worse, there are more pimples and blackheads.
- Tea tree oil : The miracle weapon for pure skin and our SOS helper against pimples. Apply to the affected areas with a cotton swab and leave on overnight. The pimples will dry out and go away. Tadaaa, pure skin!
The right care: Which active ingredients ensure pure skin?
Of course, if you want pure skin, you have to cleanse and care for it properly. Nevertheless, it is not enough to blindly trust all care products; you should pay more attention to whether they contain the right ingredients.
Aggressive cleaning agents and facial tonic containing alcohol, for example, destroy the protective acid mantle of the skin . The skin can no longer fight the bacteria, it becomes greasy faster and is more prone to blemishes again. This creates a vicious circle and unclean skin. Better: PH-neutral products and micellar water . These clean the skin thoroughly enough to remove dirt and bacteria without stressing the skin at the same time
Do you want to find out more about facial cleansing? Then we have ten tips for you on how to properly cleanse your skin.
What home remedies can I use to get clean skin?
If you don’t want to spend all your money on new care products, you can look around at home. The Following Home Remedies Bet For Clean Skin, Do You All In The Kitchen?
- Lemon juice: The fruit acid cleanses the skin and clears blocked pores again. Vitamin C provides a kick of freshness and beautiful skin. As? Soak up the lemon juice with a cotton pad and dab it on the affected areas. Attention! Not for sensitive skin , but a real miracle cure for oily skin .
- Baking powder: Like a kind of peeling, the baking powder removes the excess sebum and dead skin cells and lets your skin breathe again. As? Mix the baking powder with a little water and massage into your face. Then wash off again.
- Almonds and honey: not only good for snacking, but also for clean skin. In addition, almond and honey donate a lot of moisture. As? Chop very finely and mix with water and a little liquid honey. Apply to the skin like a mask and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.